|Depends on GTK 3.x|
|Submitted: Nov 23 2011|
Updated: Nov 1 2012
Linux Mint 13 'Maya' now supplies an older version of this theme in the official repository as part of the mint-themes package, however, that version is somewhat behind recent updates to the Zukitwo themes, and has also had the dark GTK3 colour map file (gtk-dark.css) removed. This version brings it up-to-date with the current version of Zukitwo, plus restores gtk-dark.css so applications that prefer to use the dark colour map (eg. Totem, Eye of GNOME) can.
NOTE: The GTK3 and GNOME Shell themes require GNOME/GTK 3.4 and Unico 1.0.2 to work correctly. These themes will not work correctly with GNOME/GTK 3.6 and will not be updated to work with them, due to GTK 3.6 requiring image assets for styling many elements.
Zukitwo themes, by lassekongo83 - http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Zukitwo?content=140562
(Information about theme requirements and changes listed here will also apply to these themes as they're derived from Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Shell.)
ver. 1.4.5 (Nov. 1, 2012)
- GTK2: Fixed XFCE notification button text color.
ver. 1.4.4 (Oct. 15, 2012)
- Cinnamon: Modified menu button sizes.
ver. 1.4.3 (Oct. 14, 2012)
- Cinnamon: Modified sound applet appearance to work better with the new layout.
- Cinnamon/Shell: Set panel height to 24px. (Prevents maximized applications in Cinnamon from going behind the panel(s).)
ver. 1.4.2 (Oct. 10, 2012)
- GTK3: Added/fixed drag 'n' drop styling.
ver. 1.4.1 (Sep. 26, 2012)
- Cinnamon: Fixed window caption styling, added workspace OSD and expo workspace caption styling.
ver. 1.4.0 (Sep. 20, 2012)
- Cinnamon: Updated to work with Cinnamon 1.6.
- Cinnamon/Shell: Fixed selected background colour in text entry boxes.
- GTK3: Updates from Zukitwo themes.
ver. 1.3.10 (Aug. 6, 2012)
- Cinnamon: New thumbnail images.
ver. 1.3.9 (Aug. 3, 2012)
- GTK3: Added styling for Nemo.
ver. 1.3.8 (Aug. 1, 2012)
- Mutter: Minor change to window border colouring.
- Shell: Modified workspace switcher appearance to better fit theme.
ver. 1.3.7 (July 13, 2012)
- GTK2: Minor panel-related fixes.
ver. 1.3.6 (July 12, 2012)
- GTK2: Panel-related modifications (fixing previous update's issues, hopefully fixing other problems as well).
ver. 1.3.5 (July 9, 2012)
- GTK2/GTK3: Minor fixes from original Zukitwo themes.
- GTK2: Minor panel-related fixes (specifically, to fix Banshee notification icon popup appearance).
- GNOME Shell: Moved shared button code to "Buttons" section and removed unnecessary button focus state padding adjustments copied from default theme, other minor adjustments.
- Cinnamon: Moved shared button code to "Buttons" section and removed unnecessary button focus state padding adjustments, minor padding/spacing adjustments to various elements, other minor adjustments to make themes look more like GNOME Shell theme.
ver. 1.3.4 (July 3, 2012)
- Applied latest changes from original Zukitwo themes.
- Cinnamon: Added drag 'n drop colouring for panel edit mode..
ver. 1.3.3 (July 2, 2012)
- Shell: New Activities button images, tweaks to hotplug and media player items to better fit theme.
- Cinnamon: New menu and overview images, similar tweaks as to GNOME Shell theme, some additional polish.
ver. 1.3.2 (June 24, 2012)
- Added Cinnamon theme.
- Shell: Added custom theming for media player extension from WebUpd8 GNOME 3 PPA (Extension UUID: email@example.com).
ver. 1.3.1 (June 18, 2012)
- GTK2: Added missing handle image for Caja.
ver. 1.3.0 (June 17, 2012)
- Shell/GTK3: Re-based and re-tweaked from original Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Shell themes.
- Mutter: Re-based and tweaked from original Zukitwo Mutter theme.
- GTK2: Updated with MATE-specific application theme tweaks from Linux Mint Mint-Z theme.
ver. 1.2.0 (June 6, 2012)
- Updated with recent changes to Zukitwo.
- Dark and Mate themes have been removed as the official version no longer ships with them.
ver. 1.1.2 (May 15, 2012)
- Updated with recent changes to Zukitwo. (See Zukitwo themes page for details.)
ver. 1.1.1 (Apr. 27, 2012)
- Shell: Re-modified from original Zukitwo-Shell theme for GNOME Shell 3.4 support. (Hopefully everything's working correctly, as I don't currently have GNOME Shell 3.4 to test it with.)
ver. 1.1.0 (Apr. 24, 2012)
- GTK3: Re-modified original Zukitwo theme, which has recently been updated for GTK 3.4, to retain modifications previously made. (Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything...)
ver. 1.0.6 (Jan. 01, 2012)
- Added XFWM theme from Zukitwo.
ver. 1.0.5 (Dec. 06, 2011)
- GTK3/Metacity: Improvements to titlebar theming.
- Updated with latest changes to Zukitwo (minus Metacity updates).
ver. 1.0.4 (Dec. 1, 2011)
- GTK3: Improvements to gtk-widgets stylesheet.
- Added index.theme files for themes (though they don't appear to actually do anything or work with Ubuntu's Appearance dialog, maybe I'm missing something..?)
ver. 1.0.3 (Nov. 27, 2011)
- GTK2/GTK3: Fixed filled progressbar text colour.
- GTK3: More changes to gtk-widgets style sheet to accommodate gtk-dark style.
- Metacity: Fixed to accommodate gtk-dark style.
ver. 1.0.2 (Nov. 26, 2011)
- GTK3: Added a gtk-dark colour map style sheet (necessary for proper appearance of Nautilus file previewer, GNOME Sushi; also used by certain other GTK3 apps).
- GTK3: Modified gtk-widgets style sheet to accommodate dark colour map.
ver. 1.0.1 (Nov. 24, 2011)
- Added Mate theme to mirror update to default Mint-Z theme.
ver. 1.0 (Nov. 23, 2011)
- First version uploaded.