|Submitted: Apr 5 2011|
Updated: 2 days ago
Important note: This theme is designed for Gnome 3.10. May or may not work with other versions of Gnome-shell and GTK.
The included INSTALL file have all the installation instructions.
GTK2 ENGINES REQUIREMENT
- GTK2 engine Murrine 0.98.1.1 or later.
- GTK2 pixbuf engine or the gtk(2)-engines package.
yum install gtk-murrine-engine gtk2-engines
sudo apt-get install gtk2-engines-murrine gtk2-engines-pixbuf
pacman -S gtk-engine-murrine gtk-engines
Search for the engines in your distribution's repository or install the engines from source.
Font: Droid Sans
- The IDE software Eclipse/Aptana may have some strange color bugs. If you know of any fixes, please let me know.
- Gnome Files have a small weird padding on the infobar. (When you open trashcan for example.)
- Added an index.theme file.
- GTK3: Sidebar hover effect added in Nautilus/Nemo.
- GTK3/2: Various tweaks.
- Shell: Removed the arrow on the app-menu (and other stuff) to make it look like it did before 3.10.
- GTK2: Thunar style added.
- GTK3: Fixed border below active tabs.
- GTK3: Better column headers. Nemo fixes. Fixed fine-tune scrollbar.
- GTK2: Removed unused assets for outdated apps.
- GTK3/Shell: A couple of fixes.
- GTK3: Updated to work with Gnome 3.10. The theme will break in earlier versions of Gnome-shell. Grab earlier versions here: https://launchpad.net/zukitwo/+series
- Shell theme: Revamped (Again!). :-P
- GTK3: Client Side Decoration CSS added. (For wayland.)
- GTK3: Support .rubberband in .content-view plus some more fixes.
- Mutter/Metacity: Fixed left aligned buttons and removed unused assets.
- Mutter theme: Fixed a lot of stuff.
- Legacy metacity theme: New everything.
- GTK3: Improved scale troughs.
- Mutter/Metacity: Previous release used the Zukiwi borders, this has now been fixed.
- Shell theme: New scrollbars and checkbuttons.
- ALL: Updated to work with Gnome 3.8. If you use Ubuntu GNOME 13.04 (or 12.10) I would not recommend an upgrade. It should work, but there may be some issues with the gnome-shell theme because 13.04 will use Gnome 3.6 components.
- ALL: New borders, switches, sliders, progressbars etc. New look for menus and stuff in the gnome-shell theme.
- GTK3/Mutter: Some minor bug fixes.
- GTK3: Some bug fixes and some changes to the treeview list.
- GTK3: Nemo style added.
- GTK2: Fixes for xfce-panel. (May behave a bit inconsistent with some applets.)
- XFWM4: Left and right border now 2px in size because of a xorg or driver bug that made them invisible.
- GTK3: New switch buttons. Active focus border added. Better tabs and column headers. Some other minor fixes.
- Shell theme: Some fixes and default font changed from Liberation to Droid. (Make sure to include ttf-droid to the depends if you're maintaining a package of this.)
- GTK3/GTK2: Separators added to menus.
- GTK3: Improved button borders.
- GTK3: Some other minor fixes and tweaks.
- Unity: Changed the panel color to match the rest of the theme, plus added the new buttons.
- GTK3: Osd support added.
- GTK3: Several fixes and some minor changes.
- GTK3: Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Shell theme: Switch buttons now visible again.
- XFWM4: Updated the theme to the new look. (If you don't have any left or right borders see: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=54168 )
- GTK3/GTK2/Metacity: Some bug fixes.
- GTK3: Some minor improvements to linked buttons and entrys.
- GTK3/Shell: Updated to work with Gnome (GTK+) 3.6. Will break in any earlier or later versions of Gnome.
- Shell theme: Changed the previous look on buttons and borders etc. Made the panel a bit darker.
- Mutter: New buttons taken from my previous Zukiwi theme.
Note: Because Gnome 3.6 is the worst release of Gnome so far - this theme no longer contains Zukitwo-Dark. I had no motivation to maintain it any longer. There are also plenty of old and new bugs plus regressions.
This theme also no longer requires the Unico GTK3 engine.
... Purged changelog.
- First release.