|Depends on GTK 3.x|
|Submitted: Nov 22 2011|
Updated: Nov 1 2012
I whipped these themes up in my spare time and figured I'd share them with everyone. They're derived from Zukitwo, and are representative of the three primary colours of light.
There are three GTK2, GTK3, GNOME Shell and Cinnamon themes in all (Red, Green and Blue) as well as common Metacity/Mutter and XFWM themes for all three themes (Zukitwo-Primary-Colors).
NOTE: The GTK3 and GNOME Shell themes require GNOME/GTK 3.4 and Unico 1.0.2 to work correctly. These themes will not work correctly with GNOME/GTK 3.6 and will not be updated to work with them, due to GTK 3.6 requiring image assets for styling many elements.
Zukitwo themes, by lassekongo83 - http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Zukitwo?content=140562
(Information about theme requirements and changes listed here will also apply to these themes as they're derived from Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Shell.)
Faience icons - http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Faience?content=144814
(The icon theme in the previews, is a work-in-progress and depends heavily on Faenza (http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Faenza?content=128143) for many icons.)
Nov. 1, 2012
- GTK2: Fixed XFCE notification button text color.
Oct. 15, 2012
- Cinnamon: Modified menu button sizes.
Oct. 14, 2012
- Cinnamon: Modified sound applet appearance to work better with the new layout.
- Cinnamon/Shell: Set panel height to 24px. (Prevents maximized applications in Cinnamon from going behind the panel(s).)
Oct. 10, 2012
- GTK3: Added/fixed drag 'n' drop styling.
Sep. 26, 2012
- Cinnamon: Fixed window caption styling, added workspace OSD and expo workspace caption styling.
Sep. 20, 2012
- Cinnamon: Updated to work with Cinnamon 1.6.
- Cinnamon/Shell: Fixed selected background colour in text entry boxes.
- GTK3: Updates from Zukitwo themes.
Aug. 6, 2012
- Cinnamon: New thumbnail images.
Aug. 3, 2012
- GTK3: Added styling for Nemo.
Aug. 1, 2012
- Mutter: Minor change to window border colouring.
- Shell: Modified workspace switcher appearance to better fit themes.
July 13, 2012
- GTK2: Minor panel-related fixes.
July 12, 2012
- GTK2: Panel-related modifications (fixing previous update's issues, hopefully fixing other problems as well).
July 9, 2012
- GTK2/GTK3: Minor fixes from original Zukitwo themes.
- GTK2: Minor panel-related fixes (specifically, to fix Banshee notification icon popup appearance).
- GNOME Shell: Moved shared button code to "Buttons" section and removed unnecessary button focus state padding adjustments copied from default theme, other minor adjustments.
- Cinnamon: Moved shared button code to "Buttons" section and removed unnecessary button focus state padding adjustments, minor padding/spacing adjustments to various elements, other minor adjustments to make themes look more like GNOME Shell themes.
July 3, 2012
- Shell: New Activities button images, tweaks to hotplug and media player items to better fit theme.
- Cinnamon: New menu and overview images, similar tweaks as to GNOME Shell theme, drag 'n drop colouring for panel edit mode, some additional polish.
- Applied latest changes from original Zukitwo themes.
June 24, 2012
- Added Cinnamon themes.
- Shell: Added custom theming for media player extension from WebUpd8 GNOME 3 PPA (Extension UUID: firstname.lastname@example.org).
June 18, 2012
- GTK2: Added missing handle image for Caja.
June 17, 2012
- Shell/GTK3: Re-based and re-tweaked from original Zukitwo and Zukitwo-Shell themes.
- Mutter: Re-based and tweaked from original Zukitwo Mutter theme.
- GTK2: Updated with MATE-specific application theme tweaks from Linux Mint Mint-Z theme.
June 6, 2012
- Updated with recent changes to Zukitwo.
May 15, 2012
- Updated with recent changes to Zukitwo. (See Zukitwo themes page for details.)
Apr. 27, 2012
- Shell: Re-modified from original Zukitwo-Shell theme for GNOME Shell 3.4 support. (Hopefully everything's working correctly, as I don't currently have GNOME Shell 3.4 to test it with.)
Apr. 24, 2012
- GTK3: Re-modified original Zukitwo theme, which has recently been updated for GTK 3.4, to retain modifications previously made. (Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything...)
Jan. 01, 2012
- Added XFWM theme from Zukitwo.
Dec. 06, 2011
- GTK3/Metacity: Improvements to titlebar theming.
- Updated with latest changes to Zukitwo (minus Metacity updates).
Dec. 1, 2011
- GTK3: Improvements to gtk-widgets stylesheet.
- Added index.theme files for themes (though they don't appear to actually do anything or work with Ubuntu's Appearance dialog, maybe I'm missing something..?)
Nov. 27, 2011
- GTK2/GTK3: Fixed filled progressbar text colour.
- GTK3: More changes to gtk-widgets style sheet to accommodate gtk-dark style.
- Metacity: Fixed to accommodate gtk-dark style.
Nov. 26, 2011
- GTK3: Added a gtk-dark colour map style sheet (necessary for proper appearance of Nautilus file previewer, GNOME Sushi; also used by certain other GTK3 apps).
- GTK3: Modified gtk-widgets style sheet to accommodate dark colour map.
Nov. 25, 2011
- Shell: Modified window list appearance on the Shell panel.
- Shell: Modified bottom panel workspace indicator's appearance.
- Shell: Other minor modifications.
Nov. 24, 2011
- Shell: Modified bottom panel appearance and window list appearance to mirror GNOME Shell panel appearance.
Nov. 23, 2011
- Shell: Added bottom panel and window list theming (borrowed from Linux Mint's Mint-Z-Dark theme, tested and works with Linux Mint's bottom panel extension).
- GTK3: Minor adjustments to how menu scrollbuttons act.
Nov. 22, 2011
- Shell: Revised Activities buttons.
- GTK3: Fixed minor issue with menu scrollbuttons (and probably any other menu buttons).
Nov. 21, 2011
- First version uploaded.